What do I have to say about myself? Not too much, I guess. I was raised in a wonderful Christian home with great parents. It’s sometimes hard to believe that I’m not a child or teenager anymore–I’m an adult! That’s kind of a rude awakening sometimes. Here I am married, living completely on the other side of the country from where I was raised. Now I’m directly responsible to God for not only my own relationship with Him, but I’m also spiritually responsible for my wife. Honestly, I could not think of a better life than what I have right now. I just can’t wait to see what God has for us as we continue to serve Him!
- Born in Paducah, Kentucky: November 14, 1986.
- Moved to Saginaw Michigan when I was about eighteen months old.
- Born again as an eight-year-old in 1994 and attended Grace Baptist Church and Christian School.
- Moved to Lansing, Michigan in August of 1995 and began attending Capitol City Baptist Church and School.
- Baptized as a believer in 1996.
- My family began attending Community Baptist Church of Lansing in about June of 1999. I can say that this is when my family really began to grow spiritually. Began being homeschooled at abou the same time until I graduated.
- Surrendered to God’s calling in my life to be a preacher in 2001 at a Winter Retreat (Camp CoBeAc)
- My first introduction to Fairhaven Baptist College at their Preaching Conference in 2002. I remember hearing Dr. Bob Kelley and Dr. Roger Voegtlin.
- I first remember seeing (from a distance) the most beautiful woman on earth–who would eventually become my wife–when my family attended a Sunday evening service at Fairhaven Church in 2003.
- I graduated from high school in 2005, and enrolled at Fairhaven for the fall semester. It would take another post to explain all that transpired during those few years!
- Graduation, marriage, and moving across country…all within a three week span. The adventure of a life time in late May-early June of 2009.
- Further information still developing…
A Few of My Favorite Things
- The ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Anything that has to do with history
- French fries
- Playing basketball, baseball, and football
- Michigan State Spartans